Discover your own little corner of paradise in St Osyth
- Beautiful brick finish
- Underfloor heating
- Off street parking
Modest in footprint but big on features, this bungalow boasts:
- Integrated 4 ring induction hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Wall and floor cabinets
- Stylish quartz worktops and upstands
- TV, Sky and data points
- Garage with electric door, lighting and power supply
- Front garden
- Rear garden consisting of lawn and patio
- External tap
* Images are computer generated and intended for representation only; actual specification may vary. All dimensions are approximate.
Life's a beach
The Essex village of St Osyth is a matter of minutes from the coast.
Location location location
Situated on the southern tip of the Tendring Peninsula, residents of the peaceful Essex village of St Osyth are never far from water, making it an idyllic location for nature-lovers and bird-watchers.
Amenities and facilities
For a bustling town with entertainment, shops and restaurants, Clacton-on-Sea is on your doorstep, and the impressive Norman keep of Colchester Castle is just 12 miles away. A number of Ofsted good and outstanding rated schools are nearby, as well as nurseries and pre-schools.