Introducing Sunny Fields and Woodlands View, two stylish 3-bedroom detached homes in the heart of Thorpe-le-Soken
Discover our plots
- Quality Vandersanden brick finish
- Double glazed wooden sash windows
- Underfloor heating
- Stone sills and lintels
- Off-street parking
Both homes feature:
- Integrated 4 ring induction hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wall and floor cabinets
- Stylish quartz worktops and upstands
- TV, Sky and data points
- Off street parking
- Garage with electric door, lighting and power supply
- Front garden
- Rear garden consisting of lawn and patio
- External tap
- Images are computer generated and intended for representation only; actual specification may vary. All dimensions are approximate.
Brimming with history and bursting with charm, the Essex village of Thorpe-le-Soken is an obvious choice.
Location location location
A mere five miles from the coast, and bordering Hamford Water National Nature Reserve, natural beauty is all around. Thorpe-le-Soken railway station is just around the corner and is connected to London by a 1 hour 18 minute train ride.
Amenities and schools
A bustling shopping centre can be found in Clacton-on-Sea just 6 miles away, or stay local for boutique shops, pubs and eateries. Thorpe Hall (an old manor house dating back to 1150) can be found close-by, as well as Rolph Church of England Primary School and Tendring Technology College (Thorpe campus).