Two modern 3-bed detached homes – Spring 2022
This exciting new development brought to you by Bocking Homes consists of two stylish 3-bedroom detached homes in the heart of Thorpe-le-Soken, a stone’s throw from the train station. Built in tumbled brick using Flemish bond, each property features:
- Classic wooden sash windows
- Stone lintels
- Master en-suite
- Pristine finish
- Quality materials
- Off-road parking
Both homes will be available on the help-to-buy scheme.
Brimming with history and bursting with charm, the Essex village of Thorpe-le-Soken is an obvious choice for Bocking Homes.
A mere five miles from the coast, and bordering Hamford Water National Nature Reserve, one might think these unique semi-detached cottages could not be in a better location – but wait! They’re situated on a private and spacious plot on the very High Street of Thorpe-le-Soken.
Features and facilities at Thorpe-le-Soken
- Boutique shops, pubs and eateries
- Thorpe-le-Soken railway station
- 1 hour 18 minutes to London by train
- Thorpe Hall, old manor house, built in 1150
- Rolph Church of England Primary School
- Tendring Technology College (Thorpe campus)
- 5 miles from Hamford Water National Nature Reserve
- Clacton-on-Sea 6 miles away
Get in touch to reserve your Bocking home or to be notified of any new developments in the South East.