Stylish 3-bed semi-detached cottages
Brimming with history and bursting with charm, the Essex village of Thorpe-le-Soken is an obvious choice for Bocking Homes.
A mere five miles from the coast, and bordering Hamford Water National Nature Reserve, one might think these unique semi-detached cottages could not be in a better location – but wait! They’re situated on a private and spacious plot on the very High Street of Thorpe-le-Soken.
Introducing the beautifully spacious Darcy Cottage, featuring a bay window and immaculate garden.
Nelson Cottage is pristinely presented, boasting ample off-street parking, 3 bedrooms and a large living room.
Features and facilities at Thorpe-le-Soken
- Boutique shops, pubs and eateries
- Thorpe-le-Soken railway station
- 1 hour 18 minutes to London by train
- Thorpe Hall, old manor house, built in 1150
- Rolph Church of England Primary School
- Tendring Technology College (Thorpe campus)
- 5 miles from Hamford Water National Nature Reserve
- Clacton-on-Sea 6 miles away